In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.inatlas.com is an internet domain owned by INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L., with registered office in Vilamarí, Nº 50, 8ª planta 08015 BARCELONA (province of BARCELONA) and TAX ID Number B65391328. The company has registered in the Companies Registry Tomo 42053, Folio 102, en la hoja B400543, inscripción en el día 10 de agosto 2010.
For the purposes of this document, the telephone contact number is 934543148 and the contact email is email@example.com. This legal notice regulates the use of the domain. The use of this website means you agree with the conditions included in this Notice. In the case of certain services, content and / or tools offered via this website requiring the application of special conditions, these shall make available to user. Moreover, INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L. warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
2. Conditions of use.
The User agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about its identity. In addition, the user agrees to keep personalDATAupdate that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, theDATAsubject is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof. In the event of minors they must have the permission of their parents, responsible for the custody of a minor or legal representatives to access to the provided services . INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L. is not responsible in the event of inaccurate or falseDATArelated with this issue.
The user assumes all responsibilities for damages against the holder of this website or third parties that may arise from illegal practices or impermissible activities as the following:
– To perform without prior approval any manipulation or alteration of this page, the holder of the Website does not assume any liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
– To take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services as well as to hinder the normal use and utilization by Users.
– To introduce and / or use computer software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature which can damage this website.
– To violate the rights of privacy, self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
– To hide and disguise the origin of emails.
– To use false identities, to supplant the identity of others in the use of this Website or the use of any of its services.
– To play, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the permission of the holder of this website or being legally entitled for it.
– To transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user. The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider of the website or has a proper license or express authorization of the authors. Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author. The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L. as the holder of this website declares that uses automatic procedures to collect information to save the registry of the Users that visit his website. Visit our section of ‘Cookies policy.
4. Data protection policy
You can consult our personalDATAprotection policy in the Data Protection Policy section.
5. Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.