One clear mission
Making it possible for everyone to access, understand and apply relevant information to make better and faster decisions based on location, whether for your company or the company you work for.
What we offer
Business solutions online, based on location, customized for big enterprises and self-service for small businesses. Geomarketing, Gap Analysis, Competitor monitoring, Predictive Analytics. Customized Platform for Smart Cities. Visit our inAtlasEnterprise and inAtlasPlaces pages.
A few key values
Big Data and Geolocation in one. Universally accessible Urban and Business insights. Provides flexibility and adaptability. Easy to use, easy to understand. Accuracy and speed.
inAtlas has developed and manages a proprietary technology that increases the speed of Geo-spatial data processing, decreasing the costs of infrastructures, allowing to everybody to access Location Intelligence.
- Name, VAT and activity sector
- Foundation year
- Legal form and type of office
- Number of employees
- Turnover and variation (positive, negative or stable)
- Homogenizes, locates and integrates your databases with those of inAtlas
- Resident population
- Floating population (workers)
- Gravitational commercial population
- Tourists and hikers
- Gravitational resident population: gender, age, nationality, spending by commodity, level of education, among others.
- Type of housing, household
- Floating population: professional level, spending by commodity
- Tourists and hikers: nationality, spending by commodity
- m2 area. price
- Price / m2
- Price / m2 area
- Direct link to real estate provider
- Facilities (schools, social services …)
- Mobility: metro, bus, train. Commercial centres
- Open comercial areas
- Food distribution
- Supermarkets, hypermarkets, self-service
- C & C
- Car parks and gas stations
- Cadastral plot
- m2 of land and housing. Land use
- Number of dwellings per portal
- Location: street, number, municipality, province, region, portal x, y
- Potential customers. potential market by commodities (€)
- People passing in front of a local (and profile)
- Companies by sector
- GLA (Gross Leased Area)
- and the KPIs you need…